Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The First Avenger

Captain America!


In honor of the Captain America: The First Avenger movie that is coming out in a week,
I made my son this bento lunch. He was very excited when he open this lunch and saw the
Captain America shield. So guess what he ate first! He has now requested that I do other
super heroes for his lunches! Sounds like a challenge!



This bento lunch was packed in Easy Lunch Boxes

A round sandwich with cheese on top. The cheese is just a circle that
   I colored with Wilton food safe markers. I than cut star shapes out
   of cheese and laid them on top
• Multigrain chips
• Star shaped marshmallows
• Red-seedless grapes with a blue star pick
• Cucumber slices with a red star pick




2 comments:

  1. i was about to comment 'love it,' but someone else already said that... but i really do love it. very cute.

    ReplyDelete