Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Letter of the week... U

U is for..... Unicorn

This lunch was packed in Easy Lunch Boxes

• A unicorn shaped sandwich with a baby carrot & colored sprinkles
• Green pepper slices
• Pretzels
• Green mint gummies
• Babybel cheese with a U cut-out
• Red-seedless grapes






U is for..... Umbrella


• Red-seedless grapes
• Mini blue M&M's in a blue plastic shot glass
• Babybel cheese with a U cut-out
• An umbrella shaped sandwich with a crust handles and polka-dots
• Sun Chips
• Cucumber slices



   

8 comments:

  1. I love the sprinkles and the green pepper hills! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Kristen. FABULOUS. your lunches are not only adorable and creative, they are all so NEAT. I'm a total neat freak so I love how 'clean' they look. Lol, does that sound odd? Will add you to our Fan site this week. I'll let you know when it's up. Thank you again for your tres wonderful lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! What are the sprinkles stuck on with? Peanut Butter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sprinkles are such a fun, creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Love it, Love it.. gonna steal your ideas on my next bento.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, Yes, Peanut Butter are holding the sprinkles on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks....I can't wait to make this after spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect unicorn! My daughter loves sprinkles just as much as she loves unicorns!!! Perfect! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete